Monday, April 19, 2010

Facebook: B1G1 Free Kettle Chips

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Update: Great News! They have extended the expiration date. If you printed it with today's date run to Smith's they are on sale for $1.99 per bag making it 2 for $1.99. I picked me up some today!!

Just become a fan of BeSnackReady on Facebook, then click on the “Free Coupon” tab to print a Buy one get one FREE Kettle Cooked Potato Chips coupon! Please note– the coupon expires tomorrow, April 20th! So print and use quickly! (I really liked the jalapano ones)

Thanks Laura!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

  1. FYI, this coupon is now printing with an expiration date 5/15/10. I just printed 2.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved