One thing we love in our house is hot cocoa. Especially, on a nice cold day. These morning hours have been perfect for hot chocolate. I am thinking Halloween night will be ideal. My kids especially like it when we put whip cream and marshmallows on top. I was so excited when Stephen's Hot Cocoa offered to send me a few new flavors to try. Did you know they are a local company?
When I first tried the Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa. I was in heaven. Peanut Butter is my favorite thing. Combine this with chocolate. I would say it is perfect! Stepehen's Hot Cocoa comes in a 15 oz. container and you can find it at most retailers and online.
They also sent us Pumpking Spice and Caramel Apple Spice. I am waiting for Halloween to break open the Pumpkin Spice. I know it is going to be amazing!!
Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy Readers will win 3 containers of Stephens Hot Cocoa Mix!
To Enter:
Leave a comment telling me what flavor of Stephens Hot Cocoa Mix you want to try and the fill our the form with your additional entries:
Good Luck!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!











Oh wow, I'd love to try the Pumpkin Spice! I am obsessed with pumpkin lol.
ReplyDeleteLove pumpkin anything so definitely pumpkin spice!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Pumpkin Spice. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletePeanut butter cup, anything with peanut butter and I am in!
ReplyDeletepumpkin spice sounds great.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE their plain milk chocolate, but I'd really like to try the peanut butter cup or the hazelnut!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Pumpkin Spice. I love the peanut butter, but I was not too fond of the caramel apple
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Peanut Butter Cup Cocoa. I would never think peanut butter and hot cocoa, but it does sound delicious! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love caramel apple cider so would enjoy trying the hot chocolate version!
ReplyDeleteMmm Peanut Butter cup!
ReplyDeletePB cup!
ReplyDeleteThe Mint Truffle
ReplyDeleteI would like to try their Candy Cane Cocoa.
ReplyDeletePumpkin Spice sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteI want to try pumpkin spice.
ReplyDeletexo
Raspberry
ReplyDeleteMint Truffle
ReplyDeletePeanut butter cup fo sho!
ReplyDeletePumpkin spice sounds good.
ReplyDeleteI want to try the Pumpkin Spice flavor.
ReplyDelete