Friday, October 25, 2013

EcoFresh Carpet Care Review & $100 In Free Carpet Cleaning

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I don't know about you but, I love the way my carpets look after my carpet is cleaned.  Our carpet is going on 10-12 years and it can really show.  Especially, the stairs and main walk ways.  It makes me so grateful I mostly have hardwood floors except for the basement.

I've used several carpet cleaning companies over the years.  It was so nice that EcoFresh Carpet Care
didn't try and up sale or nickel and dime me.   I love that  EcoFresh Carpet Care has a dedication to cleaning without harsh chemicals. The results speak for themselves and I'm always pleased with their thoroughness in cleaning and attentiveness to customers.

Carpet Before.  (Look at the black stairs and paint stain oh my!)

I am so embrassed at how the before pictures turned out.  I never realize how bad the carpet looks until it is cleaned.  I really put them to the test.  I had a paint stain and they did miracles with it. 
Look at the difference!  I was shocked

If you need your carpet cleaned make sure to call EcoFresh Carpet Care.  They were amazing!

Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy will win $100 to use from EcoFresh Carpet Care.  They SLC company so please enter if you live within the area they will clean

To Enter:
Leave me a comment telling me if you have any stains you can't wait to see if EcoFresh Carpet Care can do some magic on.  Then fill out the form with your additional entries:


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. We got a new puppy about a year ago and while she is almost grown now and totally potty trained those first few months left us with a few stains I would love to get rid of! Ecofresh sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have a couple of stains and a flattened path where we walk. We could really use this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have pet stains that we would like to get rid of

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knocked over a plant & then my daughter rubbed the dirt into the carpet. I now have a lovely brownish stain in my white carpet. It would also be great if they knew how to get rust out of carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have grime where the boys walk inside the slider from backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have lots of stains on my rugs from my 3 little girls, doggies, that is, one of my real oriental rugs is ruined.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved