Tuesday, July 30, 2013

High Tea With My Litte Girl With Mommy Parties And #CadburryHigTea

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!




I don't know about you but, this summer is flying by.  We have had a lot of fun.   The kids have don camps, splash pads, swimming and much more!  One thing we always end up eating is Ice Cream.  Recently I was able to share some yummy Ice Cream bars with my daughter and her friends.  Thanks to Mom Select we were able to do with a Tea Party!    They sent us Ice Cream, Hats and a Tea Set.  Oh and lets not forget, to top of the tea party, we were also sent am assortment of the new Cadbury Ice Cream Bars as to complete our Cadbury Ice Cream Bars High Tea Party!




We asked my daughters friends to come dressed for a tea party.  They all looked adorable!!  Then as the girls arrived, we handed them each a very fun hat  We had peanut and butter sandwiches cut into square and fruit.  They loved sitting around the table with their hats on and enjoying the food.  For the tea we used the Soda Stream and made bubbley punch.   The girls were adorable they would add sugar and water to the tea and ask one lump or two. 

After tea they went off to play in my daughter's room for abou 30 minutes. Where they had another "make believe" tea party and played with Princess Barbies.

Tea Party Fun!
 Then it was time to hand each of girls and their moms a Cadbury Ice Cream Bar! The bars were a hit as was the rest of the party. Everyone enjoyed themselves and when we asked what they thought of the Cadbury Ice Cream Bars, it was a hands down. Everyone agreed that the Cadbury Ice Cream Bars were a perfect addition to this great tea party!  I will say my favorite was the Caramello.  (It is shocking I had one I am not a big ice cream eater.  These were delicious)

You can Save $0.75/1 Bluebunny IceCream when you sign up here!

Disclosure: I received the party kit as part of a promotional program with Cadbury and MomSelect.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved