Monday, July 22, 2013

Bissell 3-in- Vacuum $15.81 Shipped

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Walmart.com has the Bissell 3-in-1 Vacuum right now for only $14.84 + $0.97 Shipping with 5 colors to choose from! It's made for use on carpet, bare floors, stairs, and upholstery. The reviews are excellent for everything but plush carpet.

I bought this one for my kids in the blue and my 4 year old loves helping me vacuum and cleaning up her little piles of mess.

Price comparison: Amazon currently has this same vacuum for $16.99 + $7.99 shipping.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved