Sunday, April 21, 2013

Snowbirds Cliff Lodge Mother's Day Special + Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I was lucky enough to head up to Snowbird's The Cliff Lodge for a 25min. Massage, 25min. Hydrating Body Polish, and Express Facial.  It was amazing!  I have never done the Hydrating Body Polish before.  After my skin felt like new.  It wasn't dry.  The hour in a half I was there was amazing!  It started with the check in.  Everyone I encountered was so helpful and nice.  I just love how relaxing and soothing the whole experience was.
The Massage Table
My therapist was named Judy and she was been there for over 20 years.  She was kind, did an amazing job.  I would go back to her anytime.  In fact I enjoyed it so much I am going to get this same package for my Mother In Law.

Right now at The Cliff Spa you can get this package for only $125!  That is a $225 value.  You can purchase this over Mother's Day Weekend May 10-12th.  I highly recomend it.  I loved it.

Snowbird's The Cliff Lodge also has a heated outdoor swimming pool.  (It was so warm when I felt it.)  Or a nice gym and steam room. 

The View
Over all I was very impressed and the scenery was amazing!

For all the details and to book your package you can go to The Cliff Spa Website.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved