Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aeropostale Up To 80% Off (Great Deals)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Right now you can grab some really great deals at Aeropostale during it's 50% Off Sitewide Sales!  Plus grab an extra 30% off clearance items which will reflect when added to your cart.

Spend over $100 and you'll receive a Free $20 Aero Card too with code CARD20.

For me I'm loving the Long Sleeve Cropped Studded Heart Crew Sweatshirt (pictured) for $4.89 - drops when added to cart (Retail $39.50)...WOW.

Of course my favorite is the Kids Uniform Shirts.  Seems like I can never have enough due to stains or outgrowing them!  You can snag these for $7.80 (Retail $19.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved