Monday, January 14, 2013

1 Box Of Checks $5 (Retail $18)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Wow was I surprised at the price of checks when I just called to order them.   Here’s a way to grab a box of checks for as low as $5 (for new customers) at Checks in the Mail!  

Just head over and use the code: BESTOFFER for the $5 price. I chose checks that were $17.99 to get the discount – it also worked on some checks that were $20.99.

(Be sure you choose non-trackable and decline any extras to get the $5 deal!)

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved