If you like listening to books on your mobile device or MP3 player you can snag 2 FREE Audio Books right now! This is awesome for holiday travel!
Here's how to get your free books:
First head over here to sign up for a FREE trial of Audible.com and you'll get to a credit to download a FREE Audio book - Including new titles! I have a Nook, my son has a Kindle and we love audio books. (Depending on which books you choose you could actually get 2 freebies)
Audible is a renewal service so you will need to cancel before your 30 days and you will NOT be charged the monthly membership of $14.95. I will be cancelling after downloading my free books! I snagged John Grisham's The Racketeer which is normally $31.50 for free! If you do decide you like it, you will receive 1 free credit per month to redeem towards any book of your choosing!
Then, head over to Amazon Local here where they are offering a FREE $10 voucher to use on Audible.com towards audiobooks! Even though this offer stated it was for new members only I was able to redeem the code and add it to my account after signing up!
And another gift crossed off the list!
Thanks, Baton Rouge Mommy
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!












No comments:
Post a Comment