Michael Jackson is one of those singers that I know almost every song. I also don't know why but, I loved to run to his songs when I could run. The nice thing about Michael Jackson's music is know matter what kind of mood I am in Michael can make me smile and sometimes start dancing. (which is not pretty.
BAD: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition 3CD + DVD (Epic/Legacy)The era of BAD represented Michael Jackson’s creative ‘coming of age’ as a solo artist in charge of every aspect of his career – from recording to touring to endorsements to merchandising. This was the first album on which nearly all of the songs were written by Michael.
It was also was the first album in history to produce FIVE consecutive #1 singles. It was the first time Michael would tour as a solo artist − his vision, his decisions on what the show would be. The enormous success of the BAD album and tour was a pivotal moment in Michael Jackson’s growth as a composer, performer and producer, cementing his role as the King of Pop. BAD produced ten chart-topping singles, nine groundbreaking short films, and to date the BAD album has generated over 45 million units in sales. BAD was nominated for six Grammys and won two. The album also earned Michael the first-ever Video Vanguard Award at the MTV VMA Awards. Now, 25 years after the phrase “Who’s Bad” became a generation’s cultural catchphrase, the legendary album and record-breaking BAD tour are being celebrated
-BAD: 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition comprises 3 CDs and a DVD.
-CD1 features a remaster of the original album.
-CD 2 showcases rare and previously unreleased material recorded as part of the BAD sessions in -Michael’s studio, including early demo versions of songs from the album as well as outtakes from the sessions. This CD will also include new 2012 remixes featuring Pitbull, Afrojack and Nero.
-CD3 includes audio from the sound truck recordings of the July 16th Wembley Stadium performance in London. The first-ever live Michael Jackson CD to be released, this is the only concert from the -BAD Tour known to exist on multi-tracks.To purchase the CD (my husband would love this) you can head over to Amazon and grab it for only $34.99.
Giveaway:
One My SLC Mommy Reader will win the 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition of Bad.
To Enter
Leave a comment telling me what is your favorite Michael Jackson song and why? Then fill out the form with your additional comments:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!










Bad is my favorite MJ song although there are many. I have a great memory from my childhood about a vinyl of MJ that my dad had. I won't go into it here but it makes me smile thinking about it as my dad was killed 16 years ago in October. I'd love this collection. Thanks for the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeleteBillie Jean is my favorite, it is such a catchy song, and when I was a little girl I remember obsessively watching the music video and being mesmerized by it! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBad is my favorite because we knew all the words to that song and it was my young son's favorite song and music.
ReplyDeleteI love Smooth Criminal because there is no other song like it, and all of his songs take me back to being younger which is always a good thing ;)
ReplyDeleteKellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Billie Jean is one of my favorites. I remember driving around blasting it on the car radio.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
"Man in the mirrow" brings me really good memories of my childhooh. I love that song.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Beat It because my husband would always sing it in the car whenever it was on while we were dating...so that song makes me think of him!
ReplyDeleteI like Smooth Criminal.
ReplyDeleteI just like the way it sounds.
I really like ABC-yeah-old school!
pjames330 at aol dot com
The man in the mirror...good some...or I want to love you pretty young thing...oh man any of them really thriller gets me movin everytime!
ReplyDeletethere's so many but I'd have to say thriller or bad mainly because it's the ones I remember from my childhood
ReplyDeletechantal cooper
I Like Beat It! It reminds me of my brothers.
ReplyDeleteI like Thriller because I grew up watching that video and I will never forget it!
ReplyDelete2dogs5catscrew@att.net
Email subscriber as 2dogs5catscrew@att.net
ReplyDeleteMy favorite Michael Jackson song is Man in the Mirror because of its positive message.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite song is Thriller because it brings back high school memories for me. I really enjoy watching the video and it always gets me in the Halloween spirit! m clearwater 3 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletebillie jean because who didn't want to kick billie jean's but for hurting michael :)
ReplyDeleteI like them all...I'd love to win this for a Christmas gift for my hubby thanks for another awesome giveaway!!!
ReplyDeletesorry my email is jboger05 at hotmail dot com
DeleteI still love "Thriller" because it is such an awesome song and it was a fun video. I'd love to wil this for my sone so he can enjoy a little gloved wonder music too : )
ReplyDeleteI Love Smooth Criminal we dance to it on the WII all the time!
ReplyDelete