Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Similac Formula, Coupons and Vouchers

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 


Sign up for Everyday Family and get Free Similac Baby Formula (2 Full Size Tubs) and $20 in Vouchers! These Vouchers are a GREAT way to save on formula!
Here’s how to get this great freebie:
  • Sign up here with Everyday Family – they have lots of other great offers too and an awesome newsletter!
  • Check the box for Similac Strongmoms on the second page
  • Check your email for a confirmation

You will receive your Free Formula, Vouchers, and Coupons in the mail (takes about 4 weeks).

Note that if you don't see the similac offer on the sign up page you can access it from the Free Baby Stuff tab on the site.  That's what I had to do..  I don't have kids who use formula anymore, but I like to test out sites like this before sharing to make sure the offer is legit and the site looks good.  I'll be donating mine at church!

Thanks, Mommy Wants Freebies!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved