Wow! Groupon has the Seven Peaks Pass of All Passes for only $29! I haven't seen it for the $29 price in a long time. It is usually goes for around $39. I know a lot of people that have bought this and have lovd it. I have really been debating on grabbing it today I just am not sure if my kids would enjoy the water parks. I know they would love everything else.
Here's what's included in the pass:
- Unlimited season admission to Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake City
- Unlimited season admission to Seven Peaks Water Park Provo
- Unlimited activities at Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi and Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem (excludes arcade tokens)
- Unlimited activities at the Seven Peaks Fun Center Sandy
- Ice skating at Peaks Ice Arena during normal public skating hours from March 26–May 26
- Full-day pass (9 a.m.–4 p.m.) to Wolf Mountain Ski Area, valid on Monday–Wednesday, February 6–15 or March 5–21
- Admission to three Utah Blaze arena football games in the 2012 season (March 31, May 19, and July 13)
- Admission to one Utah Grizzlies hockey game on February 15
- General admission to all 2012 Ogden Raptors baseball home games
- General admission to all 2012 Orem Owlz baseball home games
- Unlimited admission to all Utah Valley University Athletics games
- Unlimited Monday admission to Tracy Aviary
- Admission to five Salt Lake Bees events
- Admission to select Real Salt Lake soccer games
Go here to see all the details.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!










No comments:
Post a Comment