Friday, April 6, 2012

Search For Free Music Using Spotify

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
SpotifyIf you are a music fan, here is a great FREE offer for you.

Right now you can sign up for Spotify and search and listen to millions of songs.

All you have to do is head over to Spotify to get started.  You download and install the software for free.  Registration is very fast and easy and you can use your Facebook information.  I just learned about this from my instructor at the gym.  I love it now that I am a member of spotify I can go grab her playlists instead of trying to find the songs by myself.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved