Thursday, April 19, 2012

Primula Flowering Tea Gift Set $19

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Here’s a great Mothers Day Gift! Today on Groupon you can get this Primula Flowering Tea Gift Set with a 40 Oz. Blown-Glass Teapot and 12 or 25 Flowering Teas for $19!

I have a feeling this will sell out FAST so grab it while you can.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.


    Blooming Teas

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved