Monday, April 2, 2012

Milk And Cheese Coupons Have Reset !?!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

One of my favorite coupons has reset on Coupons.com.  I was surprised it already reset because it took so long last month.  Head over now and print the $75/1 coupon off of any gallon of milk..  I found it using area code 84102 under the category food.  (I know not under beverage).  Keep in mind this is valid in Utah and Idaho.  Make sure to use the back button and print it twice.

When I was at Smith's this weekend Milk is still priced at  $1.99.  (Mountain Dairy Brand)  After the coupon it makes it only $1.24 per gallon.

You can also print  $1.00/1 Any brand of 1 lb. Cheese.  This coupon is good for Utah and Idaho.
 
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved