Monday, April 16, 2012

Hollywood Connection: Unlimited Rides & 12 Tokens $6

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

My kids love Hollywood connection so I was excited to see today you can get Unlimited Rides and 12 tokens for only $6!  ($24 Value).  Or you can buy a Family pack for only $39 ($129 Value).

My sons favorite is the roller coaster and golfing my daughter likes the carousel.  What is your kids favorite? 

Head over to get yours it ends today!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved