Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Plastic Jungle - Save On Gift Cards Including Your Gas

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Gas rates are on the rise and vacation season is just weeks away.  One way I save at some of my favorite places is getting discounts on Gift Cards I know I need or will use.  One thing I buy a lot of is Gas.  It is costing more and more.  My favorite Gas card is the Shell then I combine it with the Smith's Rewards for ever more savings.  Here are a few  great deals on gift cards that I found

Here are a few deals I have found on gas cards:
Arco Gas Card: 2% off
Shell Gas Card: 2% off
Chevron Gas Card: 2% off

Some other great deals on gift cards right now are:

JC Penney: Discounted at 13%, typically 11%
Gap: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
Old Navy: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
Banana Republic: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
Gap Options: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
Kohl's: Discounted at 12%, typically 11%
Barnes & Noble: Discounted at 12%, typically 11%
Victoria's Secret: Discounted at 13%, typically 12%
Applebee's: Discounted at 10%, typically 9%
Fandango: Discounted at 9%, typically 8%
iTunes: Discounted at 6%, typically 5%
Lucky Brand Jeans: Discounted at 21%, typically 20%
Dick's Sporting Goods: Discounted at 13%, typically 12%
Anthropologie: Discounted at 16%, typically 15%
The Limited: Discounted at 22%, typically 20%
Best Buy: Discounted at 6%, typically 5%
Neiman Marcus: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
Lands' End: Discounted at 9%, typically 8%

Let me know your tips for saving on vacation.


This was a compensated post all opinios are my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved