Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wii Just Dance $14.99

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


Head over to Amazon where you can get Wii Just Dance for only $14.99.  This is Amazon's Gold Box and yesterday is sold for $26.97.  This looks like so much fun.  I think I am going to be stashing this away for Christmas.

I love games that make you get up and move.  This should get some good laughs from my kids.

I also noticed that Just Dance 3 is coming out soon and right now you can pre-order it for $39.99 + Free Shipping!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved