Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ends Tonight: Chucke E Cheese $20 For Large Pizza 4 Drinks and 100 Tokens

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

 My son just asked when he gets to go back to Chuck. E Cheese.  I guess we know it is coming soon.  I love these deals.  The best part it is air conditioning.  You can Get a large pizza, four large drinks, and 100 tokens to Chuck E Cheese for only $20!   I will admit I like to play the games where I can win the kids the bonus tickets. 

 *One thing I always forget to do is play the Chuck E. Cheese Ski Ball game HERE. You can win up to 40 tickets per child. 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved