Monday, August 22, 2011

Dry Erase or Chalk Board Menu Plans $9 (Retail $19.95)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
This deal is actually something I am really excited for.  I do a current menu plan weekly (sometimes it lasts 2 weeks.  I write it on a scrap of paper and post it on the fridge.  I love this idea!!

Head over to GoopDealz where you can get a Dry Erase or Chalkboard Menu Board for only $9 (Value $19.95)  I ordered the dry erase so it can be easey to see and follow.  I can't wait for this one!  They have limited quantity so head over to get yours now!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!
.
*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved