Friday, August 26, 2011

The Big Day Is Here and Have a Nice Weekend!!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.


We are off to a surprise weekend to Disneyland for for my kids.  I have it on video us telling them.  I can't wait to share.  I will also be doing several posts about my trip when I get back.  I have some plan stuff planned.

Don't worry you will be in good hands.  The My City Mommy ladies are going to cover me for the weekend  so you will still be seeing the deals.   (I have a bunch of fun for next week.  My computer crashed for half the day yesterday so my vacation started earlier)

Happy Birthday to my favorite little man who is 5 today!  (how did that happen?)

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I've always wanted to surprise my daughter like that. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved