Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back To School Snack Ideas

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!






I don't know about you but, I get tired of sandwiches day in and day out.  Here are a few ideas I gathered online and from some friends.  I hope you enjoy!


Totrilla sandwiches:
Make the sandwich on a Tortilla and cut it into shapes.


Sandwich on a stick (pictures above):
I am thinking perfect for short day or after school.  How fun to do this together.  I found this on A Few Shortcuts.  She even has one for Dessert.  It is just fruit on a stick.   Love this idea.



Apple Smiles:
So cute.  It is so simple and my kids are going to love this.  Take apples put peanut butter and mini marshmallows and tada you have Apple smiles. Thanks


Ham and Cheese Rolls:
Take pieces of Ham and roll them over a small piece of cheese.  My son loves this.  Ham and cheese is one of his favorite.

What other ideas do you have?

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate covered Strawberries are a favorite surprise treat! And homemade chicken strips with a dip or over a salad are a nice change from sandwiches!

    And I think those Apple Smiles are so cute, I'm definitely going to make them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved