Saturday, July 16, 2011

Winnie The Pooh In Theatres Now "Review"

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
.

Disney released Winnie the Pooh this weekend.  Last week I was invited to an advance screening of the film,  we enjoyed the movie and the lesson it sends.

From the start you learn that is it a very important day in the 100 Acre Woods.  Pooh wakes to find he is out of honey and that Eeyore has lost his "tale".  At the advice of Owl, a reward is set and the mission to find Eeyore's tail is at hand..  It is a race to see who will win the pot of honey, but when Christopher Robin leaves a note to everyone in the 100 Acre Woods has to be sure to avoid the "BACSON" monster.  Leaving the question will everyone work together and bring back Eeyore's tail?

They are excited to watch the movie!
I thought it was a cute movie that you can actually take your entire family.  I took my 4 year old son and 5 year old nephew.  There ware a few parts that they laughed really loud.  I personally thought it was more there level.  I personally just loved watching the classic Winnie the Pooh.  rhere were subtle jokes that the older crowd will get and lots of fun action, music and color that will keep the little ones watching. It was nice and short just perfect for a little ones first movie. It stays true to Disney Winnie the Pooh fashion by following along the A.A. Milne book with hand drawn characters.  After the movie my son asked me when we could take his dad and sister.  I think it was very well liked by him and my nephew.

If you are looking for a family friendly movie that will keep the attention of even the youngest of children Winnie the Pooh is for you!

Thank you to Disney for my advance screening of this film.  Opinions are honest.
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved