Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wishbone Sald Dressing, Salad Spinner, Container and $25 Gift Card Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Giveaway Ends March 13th at 11:59 p.m

I am starting to have the Winter Blah's.  I was more then happy to try the new Wishbone flavors to start getting me ready for Spring.  The new flavors are: Bruschetta Italian, Mediterranean, Superfruit Berry and Greek! The delicious flavors will be on shelves this year, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak!

The new flavors come in a 16-ounce size, in addition to an 8-ounce size for Greek Vinaigrette. They will be available on store shelves nationwide beginning February 2011, and will sell for a suggested retail price of $2.89.  Have you seen them yet or tried them?  I had the opportunity to review (Vinaigrette's have always been my favorite) and I loved them all.  If you want some fun recipes Wishbone's website is where to go.


Giveaway Details:
One My SLC Mommy reader will win samples (full bottles) of the new flavors and everything you need to create the perfect salad this winter including a salad spinner, a $25 gift certificate to buy all of the salad fixings, and a salad container to bring the leftovers in to work the next day!

Just leave a comment with which one of the new dressing (Bruschetta Italian, Mediterranean, Superfruit Berry and Greek) sounds the best to you. Then fill out the form with the additional entries.



Additional Entries:
*Follow Wishbone on Twitter
*Subscribe to My MySLCMommy (Required)
*Like  My SLCMommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
*Email 5 Friends and cc me when you are done
*Put my button on your blog (If you have already done this it counts please leave me your site under other) 
*Tweet this (can do this once per day-just come back and tell me)
RT @myslcmommy I just entered to win a Wishbone Gift Pack from myslcmommy.com @wishbonebrand#Giveaway

*I was sent this gift to try out the new dressings and all opinions are my own!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

98 comments:

  1. Bruschetta Italian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greek dressing sounds great!

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the Mediterranean, yum! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mediterranean!
    -Sharon
    rosanova_family@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. superfruit berry sounds delish!
    jest_me_ at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mediterranean sounds good.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow Wishbone on Twitter - Janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this one - Mediterranean.
    Would be great with my Greek salad!
    Thank you.
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post your button here?
    http://bmontag.blogspot.com/
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. superfruit berry
    gram122@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. email subscriber
    gram122@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superfruit Berry and Greek sounds good
    tcarolinep at gmai dot com Jessie C.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the greek dressing
    kdschirado

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to try the greek. I feel you with the winter blahs!
    lmsunshine33ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love their dressings and out of all the Greek sounds the best and newest flavor

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow @WishBoneBrand on twitter (@nankani)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Subscribe to My MySLCMommy via Google Reader

    ReplyDelete
  18. my tweet
    http://twitter.com/Nankani/status/43178919234502656

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://twitter.com/#!/almondjoy2006/status/43211232605511680
    Today's tweet
    jest_me_ at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would love to try the Mediterranean :)

    marci h
    tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bruschetta Italian!

    b4crichardson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe!

    b4crichardson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow on FB!

    b4crichardson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/43484597014642688
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think the Superfruit berry sounds very interesting and worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The greek sounds good.
    jenniferwlsn33 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bruschetta Italian YUMMMY costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to try the Greek Salad Dressing.
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow Wishbone on Twitter - susitravl
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Like you on FB (SusanB)
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow you on Twitter - susitravl
    susitravl(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have to go with italian because it is a safe bet for me. But the superfruit berry sounds tempting too

    ReplyDelete
  34. Superfruit Berry sounds yummy! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://twitter.com/#!/Costana78/status/43804560954884096 costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/43827251086761984
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bruschetta Italian sounds good to me. Thanks


    kibbles0905@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Subscribe to your email.


    kibbles0905@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fan of yours on FB


    Kelly C.

    kibbles0905@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow Wishbone on Twitter @Sarafan2


    kibbles0905@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Sarafan2/status/43877977972420608

    kibbles0905@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/44156107387707392
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. 3/5 tweet @ http://twitter.com/#!/3sonshavei/status/44224442775257088
    erinnsluka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i would like the superfruit berry
    sandyandevie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I prefer the Bruschetta Italian!
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/44332614462603264
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I think the bruschetta Italian sounds delicious!

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://twitter.com/#!/achrissmile/status/44555226312744960

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like to try the greek variety.

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/44615223671390208

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://twitter.com/#!/Costana78/status/44909626533228544 costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/44911264769650689

    ReplyDelete
  53. Bruschetta Italian sound like a flavor that my family would really enjoy!

    kpintn/at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  54. 3/7 tweet @ http://twitter.com/#!/3sonshavei/status/44957861889048577
    erinnsluka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Superfruit Berry and Greek.
    shakenafist at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/44973689011322880

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. The Superfruit Berry and the Greek sound good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/45205148036890624
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://twitter.com/simplydab/status/45316540719042560

    ReplyDelete
  60. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/45327454369357824

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/45314660471287808

    ReplyDelete
  62. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/45444199671279616
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Would love to try the 'Bruschetta Italian'. Thanks for the giveaway.

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/45612462405455872

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  65. http://twitter.com/#!/achrissmile/status/45692799047311360

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/45683950563233792

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/45701245847093248


    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Brochette Italian yum ! Dushane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/45936618456104961
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. mmmm Superfruit Berry and Greek!!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I soooo want to try the Berry dressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/46013760988643328

    ReplyDelete
  73. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/46052394672467968

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/46053361186902016

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. The Berry Dressing sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/46286216211075073
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Greek
    galyettina(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/46420937272332288

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/46407175542812672

    ReplyDelete
  80. Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/JalapenoMama/status/46715052241334272
    barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/46783306561368064

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Bruschetta Italian sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  84. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/46773621674344448

    ReplyDelete
  85. The Mediterranean sounds the best to me. LKVOYER at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Bruschetta italian
    cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Mediterranean for me!
    wilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'd love to try the Bruschetta Italian dressing!

    tiffany (at) realsimplesavingmethods (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  89. http://twitter.com/#!/achrissmile/status/47031925172482048

    aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/Thabal628/status/47063515625824256

    thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://twitter.com/LuckyDuckyToo/status/47127955368972288

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://twitter.com/#!/purplelover04/status/47120191183794176

    ReplyDelete
  93. Superfruit Berry sounds very tasty!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved