Thursday, March 24, 2011

Step 2 Water Wheel Table & Step 2 Little Dunes Sand Box $79 + Free Shipping

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 

Here’s a hot daily deal from Walmart! Today you can get the Step2 Water Wheel Play Table & Step2 Little Dunes Sand Box – Value Bundle for $79.00 and you can have these shipped from the Site to the Store for FREE!

I love Step2 products but not always the price so this is an easy way to get 2 quality products for less!  My kids love playing in water and the sandbox.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks...this is going to make a great Easter/Spring gift for the boys. I ordered it today....took me 3 days to look into price and make sure it was in my budget....and it was still $79! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved