Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*HOT* Living Planet Aquarium 1 Adult & 1 Child Annual Pass Only $21

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Update:  Even Better if you put TXT15 it will take 15% off your order making it $18.84 with shipping!  (Thanks Hifam!)

I have to say I am really excited about this.  Because I love taking my kids to the Living Planet Aquarium.  Today City Deals just released 1 Adult and 1 Child Annual Passes for only $21!  This is a retail value of $42.

When I just went and looked at price of admission an adult is $9 and a child is $7.  You almost pay for the annual pass just by going once.  (my daughter will be free what a great value for me) 

I don't know about you but, I really love this place.  I can't wait to go back.  My favorite thing is the penguins.  Love when they dive into the water.  (maybe I am a little to excited)   

Head on over to City Deals to see all the details!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I just bought the deal too. If you put TXT15 in the coupon code spot it takes 15% off your order.

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved