Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Clark Planetarium 4 Tickets to the Imax Theatre + 2 Popcorns Only $20!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



Update:  I missed the fact that this is only good for documentaries.  My son has seen a lot of them and loves them.  

This afternoon City Deals is having a flash sale on Clark Planetarium until 6:00 MST Today.  You can buy 4 Tickets and 2 Popcorns for only $20!  This is a $43 Value.  Just use SAVE5 at checkout.  This is normally $25!  I sure enjoy taking my son to go see the shows here.  The last one I say was Mars Needs Moms and it is so cute.

Head on over City Deals to get all the details

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved