Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Amazon: Diaper Genie Refill 3 Pack $15.30

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I know several of my friends love there Diaper Genie so when I saw this deal I thought I should pass it one.   Amazon.com offers the Playtex Diaper Genie II Refill (Pack of 3) for $18. Order with Subscribe & Save and it drops to $15.30

Be sure to cancel Subscribe & Save once your order ships to avoid being billed for subsequent shipments at whatever price Amazon then charges.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think they come out to $5.10 each instead of $4.33. It's still a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved