Wednesday, March 23, 2011

140 Free Address Labels or Anything You Want Labels - Still Available

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 .
 
VistaPrint is offering 140 Free Address Labels Again! The great thing is that you can use these labels for anything that you want!!

I was so excited I was running low.  I have also made gift tags in past with them and loved them.  My Final price was only $3.11.

**Let us know what you choose to do with yours!

Happy Creating!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

*Please support this site by using the provided links when ordering from your favorite places or printing your coupons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved