Wednesday, May 26, 2010

*HOT* City Deals: 50% Off Red Rock Brewing Company

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I was super excited when I just went to City Deals and found Red Rock has been restocked. Right now you can buy a $25.00 Gift Card for $12.50!! (1 per house hold at this price) If you still have your "surprise" promo code this would be a great time. Mine was for $5.00. That made my Gift Card $7.50 + Shipping!! If you want one at this price I would grab one quick. They have already sold out once. (I missed out last time).

I can't wait to go have my favorite steak salad or albacore sandwich. Any one want to go with?

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved