Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swagbucks Ore Ida Coupon & Last Day to Earn 60 Points for Registering!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Search & Win

It makes no sense to me and I'm still learning. I just ordered two $5 Amazon Gift Cards so I now can order my kids a movie I can't find in stores! Hey if I can get points and get Gift Cards for simply searching the internet it's great in my opinion.

The easiest way to explain Swagbucks is you simply create an account here, (if you sign up before tomorrow 3/4 enter code SLCMOMMY you'll receive 60 points), download a toolbox, and when you search the internet instead of doing it through Yahoo or Google you do it on and earn Swagbucks points. You can also earn points from referrals and finding codes. Swagbucks will put codes on Twitter, Facebook, or their site and sometimes you simply have to do a scavenger hunt if you choose! Many different ways to get points and I'm learning everyday.

Another great offer that I found when I was searching through No Obligation Offers is a $1.50/2 Coupon for Ore Ida Potatoes. Some off the offers may look appealing to you but just skip thru them, fill out the Ore Ida Sheet when you get to it (make sure you are hooked to a printer) and BINGO you get a $1.50/2 Coupon AND 3 Swagbucks!

Now wasn't that easy?

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved