Monday, March 8, 2010

New Mobile Coupons for Target

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

New Target Mobile Coupons!

I was so excited when I finally received my mobile coupons for Target. I can't wait to try them out. Don't forget to sign up for yours. If you have questions please let me know. I can't wait to try the barcode on my phone at checkout.

This week’s coupons are listed below. They’re all limited to 1 use and expire on 3/20/10:

$1/1 Kraft Chunk or Shredded Cheese (7-16 oz.)
$1/1 Planters Food Product (5 oz.+)
$0.75/1 M&M’s Brand Premiums Chocolate Candy (6 oz.+)
$3/1 The Fragrance Collection by Glade Air Care Product
$0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Oral-B Manual Toothbrush

Thanks Courtney!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved