Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kmart Double Coupon Event In April!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I had heard that Kmart was going to be doing a double coupon event so I contacted Customer Service to see if the SLC stores would be participating. In the past they have not. I was crossing my fingers. This is what they said:

Dear Jodi Miller,

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select
participating Kmart locations from 04/04/10 through 04/10/10.

All of the Kmart stores in Utah will be participating in this Double
Coupon Event.

The rules for this event are listed below:

§ Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value

§ Does not include Kmart Store Coupons

§ Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons

§ Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.


Once again, we thank you for your interest in our Kmart Double Coupon
Event. We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.



Sincerely,

Kim W.
Retail Customer Care
Sears Holdings Corporation

To sum it up we get to do double coupons. I think I will be going everyday with my 5 coupons. I will do a coupon match up with that weeks ad to help us out in using our coupons

Happy Couponing!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved