Thursday, March 11, 2010

*Hot* New High Value Deodorant Coupons!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Don’tFretTheSweat.com has released some high value Unilever deodorant coupons.

$1.25/1 Degree Men Deodorant
$3/2 Degree Men Deodorants
$1.25/1 Degree Girl Deodorant or Body Mist
$3/2 Degree Girl Deodorant or Body Mist
$1.25/1 Suave 24 hr Deodorant
$3/2 Suave 24 hr Deodorants
$1.25/1 Dove Ultimate Deodorant
$3/2 Dove Ultimate Deodorants

I would print these now because we don't know how long they will stick around and I'm sure we will find some great deals (during Kmart Doubles) with these coupons! I'm thinking free deodorant!

Thanks My Memphis Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved