Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Deal on Cover Girl at Rite Aide this week!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I just wanted to show you one of the great deals at Rite Aide this week. It is a great ad and I will have the match up done in the morning. Melissa over at West Michigan Mommy headed over there and shared what she bought. If you like CoverGirl this is the week for you and if you don't use CoverGirl (like myself) then I challenge you to this great deal and donate to a women's shelter or homeless.

Rite Aid's B1G1 Cover Girl Cosmetic Sale
Melissa got everything in the above picture for just $2.39 (tax) after coupons!
Total Savings = $66.94!!!

(2/7 P&G) B1G1F
Combine with the B1G1 Free sale at Rite Aid and only pay tax!

If you have any deals or shopping trips you want to share send them to me I love to share!

Thanks Melissa!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons, discounts, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved